Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Love

Christmas Love

"We all need some Christmas love
Gonna get my Christmas love
We all need some Christmas love" - Billy Idol - Christmas Love

Yes Poppin' Fresh. I named this one for you.

Lindsey did not have to work Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or the weekend. So we got to have her home for a nice four day Christmas weekend. She did however, have to work Mon-Wed on the days leading up to Christmas. So I got three days in a row with the kids where I was responsible from the time they woke until bed time since Lindsey was working 7AM-7PM. Then there was the Christmas Gauntlet starting with the Candlelight service at Church on Wed night and going thru the last Christmas service on the 27th.

I've had a lot of you ask what's it like staying at home and how am I adjusting? I can sum it all up in two words: Exhausting & Fun.


Our last day of Home School we made Clay Tablets in History class.
This one told about a Snail in Egypt.


This one told a story about Cupcakes.
We made Christmas Cookies & Cards at 4H.
 
 
We played Power Ranger Uno. It's like regular UNO only there is also Power Rangers.
 
 
We Snuggled on the couch and watched Christmas Movies.

 
We made pancakes with Gpa!
 
and of course there was a visit from your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Men.

Look out! He is the Spider-Sam!
We sang at Cambridge with the Choir.
 
A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!
 
Over all we feel extremely blessed this CHRIST mas. The amount of cards, gifts, prayers and well wishes this holiday season has us feeling overwhelmed, humbled and unworthy. We just felt grace upon grace this December. I think we got a card or present in the mail every single day since Thanksgiving. We are very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. So if I we didn't get to tell you individually (which we did try!) THANK YOU for your love and generosity.


Phil 1:3-5 " I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,"
 
Much Love,
Pastor Glen
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment