Friday, June 13, 2014

My Baby Daddy

Y'all. I married a good man. I loved him when we got married and I've loved him more each day, even the ones when I wanted to choke him. But when we had kids, I had no idea how much deeper I would love him because of the way he loves our children. He's the real deal y'all.






 Madison



Anna-Kathryn


Sam

This man got up with crying babies, changed poopy diapers, cleaned up spit up, rocked, bounced and sang to fussy babies.

Now, each night he chases a naked toddler at bath time, reads fairy stories with two little girls, and brushes teeth and says prayers at bed time.

He loves the Lord.

He loves his family.

He works hard at 2 jobs.


Sometimes he needs a rest.



He loves hugs and kisses and belly pokes!






And he sure is handsome!!



He rides carousels with enthusiasm.



He's a hero! Saving the birthday candles, rescuing adventurous toddlers, and killing spiders.



He's an expert tickler.



He's there for birthdays and holidays and ordinary days.



He loves his job!



And maybe to your surprise he's a Shaolin Legand.



He's even a pirate.

Yep, that's my baby daddy. And I wouldn't have it any other way.



We love and appreciate you! Thanks for answering the call.
Happy Father's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment